CALL FOR ORAL/POSTER PRESENTATION (Click here to download your copy)
The A-PBA Organizing Committee invites submission for oral / poster presentation at the 14th A-PBA Annual Conference that will be held from 17th Sep to 20th Sep 2019 in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The theme of the conference is: “Biosafety &Biosecurity – For Sustainable Development in Health and Agriculture”
The following broad topics are the focus for the A-PBA Conference however, papers on other appropriate topics that relate to the goals of the conference will be considered
- Biosafety / Laboratory Biosafety /Biosecurity / Laboratory Biosecurity
- Regulatory initiatives impacting biosafety and biosecurity
- Containment facility design, commissioning, maintenance and operation
- Biorisk applications related to Infectious diseases affecting humans or animals
- Containment/laboratory equipment
- Biological risk assessment / mitigations and communication
- Applied research and innovations impacting biosafety and biosecurity
The abstract submission deadline is 31st May 2019. Selected abstracts will be printed in the conference program booklet.
For more information on poster presentation, please contact the A-PBA secretariat at <firstname.lastname@example.org>
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT FOR ORAL/POSTER PRESENTATION
Each registrant may submit one abstract of his or her presentation during the conference.
Please take note that all abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee. They will decide on the final acceptance for either oral or poster presentation for each abstract. All registrants will be advised accordingly by 31st July 2019
Selected abstracts will ONLY be accepted upon receipt of registration and payment for the conference fee.
- All abstracts must be in ENGLISH, the combined length of the abstract title, list of authors, and body should not exceed 300 words. Please be sure to carefully check your abstract for content errors, spelling, names, etc. before submitting. A-PBA does not proofread for correct spelling, typographical, grammatical, or scientific errors, nor can changes be made once the abstract is submitted.
- Title should be brief, in bold capital letters at the top of the abstract.
- Author(s) should be listed by surname (underline) and initials, with the presentingauthor’s name underlined. The designation and organization should immediatelyfollow the authors’ names. (Organization/Institute, department, city, state, country of author).
- Text must be typed single-spaced, font 12 Arial with only the left margin justified.
- Leave one line between the title/author/institution and the body of the abstract.
- Each abstract should contain: (a) an introductory sentence indicating the objective of the abstract (b) main content, including methods and results if relevant and (c) conclusions. It is expected that the abstract will include the summary of the original presentation.
- Graphs, tables and illustration cannot be included in the abstract.
- The abstract document MUST BE in WORD.doc format. Any other file type WILL NOT be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted by email to email@example.com as Microsoft Word attachment.
*Note to All Presenters
• The Organizing Committee reserves the right to amend or change any part of the submission guidelines without prior notice.