This is a competitive application and NOT on
a first-come first-served basis
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your intent to take the exams and we will send you an official letter.
(1) accomplished application form,
(2) curriculum vitae,
(3) government-issued ID with picture (Pref. PRC, SSS, GSIS),
(4a–d) Evidence of biosafety–biosecurity performance (profile of laboratory being handled, position appointment letter, certificates of lectures attended/given, endorsement letter from institution/laboratory head)
(5) BRAP membership certificate (optional).
Email required documents to email@example.com with the subject <ifba.pc.surname>
- A non-reimbursable processing fee of P5,000.00 will be required if you are qualified to take the exam. Official exam registration, travel and hotel accommodations, meals and training materials are all sponsored.
- An examinee is expected to follow IFBA announcements at the BRAP website: http://bioriskassociationphilippines.org